Infinitize

4 S.T & Insurgent-thing
Wednesday 19 August 2015 | 23:15 | 0 comments
OKAY....I'M BACK FROM LONG HIATUS!!!!!

My life is fair enough,but, sometimes,it was unfair...kekeke and it's okay.I can live with it.


This is my class' picture for 2015.....omg my face is so......

This is 4ST 2015.Aku yang pakai baju kuning yg duduk atas kerusi.....lelaki keliling pinggang :p tapi ada yg x dak dlm gmbq ni,x silap aku 4 org kot...




INSURGENT !!!! Finally,the sequel of Divergent  !!! I guess I am too late to be excited abt this..But I can't wait to watch it.FOUR !!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!! 


Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss
You see me, I see you
Status : Not-so new,kinda old blog


Welcome to my teritory. I am Adila. See this beautiful world in 27 August '99 for the first time. Baling is my born place.

Talk to me

Leave your URL blog and your message. One more thing that I want you to know, I only accept nice words. TQ


Friends



Navigations

About
Links
Site
Entries