Infinitize

The Year of 2014 , The Year of PT3 ('99)
Friday 10 October 2014 | 01:01 | 0 comments

P....T....3 (Pentaksiran Tingkatan 3) is launched at this year at the month of JUNE....  PMR 2014 is not exist anymore in my dictionary...(but I really hope that PMR to make a comeback T_T ) PT3 + PBS = Pressure Overload !!! 13/10/2014 will be the day of the real examinations and it will be continue for 3 days more ... I want to finish it fast then have the freedom w/o the books in my hands !! That time I can do what I can't do before the exam... 

PT3 - Only 6 subjects that have the written paper (it will hold on this month, 13.10.14 - 17.10.14) :-
  • Bahasa Melayu
  • Bahasa Inggeris 
  • Mathematics
  • Science
  • Pendidikan Islam ( For Muslims)
  • Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu - KT,ERT,PK dan Pertanian
  • All of Elective Language (only for the students who take the appropiate language)
  • ALL IN SUBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
# PBS is also tested before the real exam (the subject at above include Sejarah  Geografi,PJK and Pend.Sivik)
Sejarah and Geografi which had tested on PMR until 2013,have become the projectwork to do for two weeks (it was held on July 2014 - the beginning of the busy-ness)
# There are also have the listening and oral test for Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Inggeris. (it was held on August 2014)

THAT'S ALL I CAN WRITE FOR NOW ! ASSALAMUALAIKUM AND GOOD MIDNIGHT ! HAVE A NICE DREAM  !




Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss
You see me, I see you
Status : Not-so new,kinda old blog


Welcome to my teritory. I am Adila. See this beautiful world in 27 August '99 for the first time. Baling is my born place.

Talk to me

Leave your URL blog and your message. One more thing that I want you to know, I only accept nice words. TQ


Friends



Navigations

About
Links
Site
Entries