Infinitize

The Broken Friendship
Friday 10 October 2014 | 22:59 | 1 comments
THE BROKEN FRIENDSHIP

The real friendship,

That's I want,

Year by year pass by,

The fake one is coming,

I miss the old you,

You have changed,

You ignore me,I ignore you,

And now we become stranger,

I just can't let you go,

I want to cry right now,

Crying so hard,

But I must accept the truth,

You are being another people,

I can't recognize who you are,

Goodbye,my best friend,

Thank you for becoming my BFF for once.

#made by myself, based on my experience

Feeling giler !!! but it's hurtful when remember the memories...#serious 

HARGAILAH KAWAN RAPAT ANDA YA ! #takenote



Older Post | Newer Post
The Boss
You see me, I see you
Status : Not-so new,kinda old blog


Welcome to my teritory. I am Adila. See this beautiful world in 27 August '99 for the first time. Baling is my born place.

Talk to me

Leave your URL blog and your message. One more thing that I want you to know, I only accept nice words. TQ


Friends



Navigations

About
Links
Site
Entries